Sunday 2 August 2009

The Alpha Meme



Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Suzanne from the blog Because Life is a Blessing. She thanks Alpha for the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Alpha Meme


My roommate and I once: set chopsticks on fire. We were quite the pyromaniacs.

Never in my life have I: broken a bone.

High school was: pretty awesome. Life didn't get much better than that.

When I’m nervous: I wave my hands around a lot, and sometimes I smack people in the face.

My hair: is long and black. Much like Neji's ^^

When I was 5: I was a miniature wedding singer. No kidding folks, I sang and people paid me. Aww yeah, that's was the life.

When I turn my head left: my neck makes this funny cricking noise and it hurts. Is that normal gaiz?

I should be: cleaning my room... or something.

By this time next year: I will hopefully still be having fun.

My favorite aunt is: living in NZ and using skype xD

I have a hard time understanding: spanish. Which is somewhat unfortunate when I salsa. But that doesn't bother me much otherwise.

You know I like you if: I bake you cookies.

My ideal breakfast is: nothing. I prefer not to eat breakfast.

If you visit my home town: you'll be quite cold. Srsli, nz is bloody freezing most of the time.

If you spend the night at my house: be prepared to either boil or freeze to death. Temperature varies according to season.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: I think a flying cat would be cool but it has to look like this:

I shouldn’t have been: sticking my hand into the back of the freezer, because now I can't feel the my hands.

Last night I: braided twiggy's hair into cornrows! HAH! It's your fault for growing your hair out so long =P

A better name for me would be: Captain Tabouli. I'm a superhero at heart.

I’ve been told I look like: my brothers. Despite the fact that they're younger and taller.

If I could have any car, it would be: a nice, cheap fuel efficient car. Who wants to spend money on fuel these days?

6 comments:

Hazel said...

I'm so glad Spanish was already abolished from the curriculum by the time I entered college :-) Happy Sunday!

I am Harriet said...

Bake cookies? Lucky friends!
Happy Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/sunday-in-august.html

Rims said...

I dunno want be near you when u r nervous imagining getting a smack :)

You will bake cookies then you gonna be my best friend

Thanks for dropping by my SS

Have fun!

Marites said...

you're so nice to bake cookies:) a wedding singer at 5? wow! must be very good singer. thanks for dropping by my SS:)

Unknown said...

MMM Bake me some cookies sounds good..

Lady Sinistral said...

Haha! Setting chopsticks on fire! That sounds fun!