Saturday 8 November 2008

Photoshoot and work

After the Chem exam, Spud, M and I went over to Cookies' house for a Victorian/Gothic/Creepy Doll photoshoot. We dressed up in frilly, lacy dresses, put up a ton of black make up and posed in our best inanimate object poses. Cookies got to play with her new camera filters =] We had a Alice in Wonderland themed tea party ^^ It was a lot of fun =D

I actually enjoy work, which is great. I sit for 3-4 hours working through a maths exercise book and check the answers to make sure the answers are right. And I get paid for it! Unfortunately I only get paid $12/hour, so it's not as much money as I would receve if I were to privately tutor students. Hopefully I'll be able to take Cookies' mother's younger students, and get some experience tutoring.

My cousins are coming over tomorrow. I'm so busy next week that I'll only be able to spend 2 days with them =( I guess I'll have to cancel something. I hate cancelling events.

I better clean my room.

2 comments:

Crushed said...

I once starred in a Zombie film as an extra.

It wasn't my best role ever.
I couldn't do the not moving the eyes thing.

gnataes said...

xD Well it takes skill to be a zombie. thanks for reading =]