Thursday 26 March 2009

Too soon?

I was going to post about Law and Morality (don't grumble Cookies, Jurisprudence is good for you), but I've gottten stuck at some point and can't think of anything else cohesive to put into the article. So that's been sidelined until I can think of something smart to say.

Until then I'll leave you with this joke:

A small two-seater Cessna 152 plane crashed into a cemetery early this afternoon in central Poland. Polish search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

Yes. I'm an awful person. But at least I'm not a spoilt brat.

1 comment:

Crushed said...

Law and Morality, eh?

Interesting topic. The idea of law in relation to public perception and at what point law that is out of kilter wirh public sentiment actually harms society be making the law an object of contempt, would be worth looking at.