Sunday 8 March 2009

It's plain to see the evil inside of me is on the rise...

Hmm... turned down a part in a play because it clashes with Animania... which I've already paid for... and even though I know Animania won't be all that awesome, I'd rather spend a day with my highschool friends than with people I barely know at uni... so sue me. Plus it clashes with M's birthday... and the director is scary... and the play is kind of cliched (but awesome) and the afterparty would have been fun too... but >_> doesn't matter la.

Hopefully I'll get into the Dr Horrible musical though. I watched that yesterday, and it is totally legen... wait for it.... dary! Legendary! Neil Patrick Harris is an amazing singer and actor. I bet he breaks hearts everytime people find out he's gay. *crosses fingers*



I haven't done anything so evil recently... but I still have foot in mouth disease -_- it's not so bad if I don't talk.... or drink... or have caffeine... stupid drugs....

4 comments:

Crushed said...

Aee you planning on a career in evil?

You seem kind of...
in a stream of consciousness frame of mind...

gnataes said...

Well, considering I'm 2 weeks into a Law degree, I'd say yes. It's more than likelu I'll end up working for some evil corporation sometime in the future =/

Usually, I'd come up with something more coherent, but I couldn't be bothered.

Crushed said...

I worked for a few evil corporations in my time.

As long as they pay well :)

gnataes said...

Yep ^__^ it's all about the money... and destroying them from the inside *mwahahaha* *cough*