Monday 8 March 2010

More relationship advice

Ne... there's this guy I really like.

Me: Okay...? And?

He's cute, funny, smart and really really nice.

Me: God. Where do you meet these people.

Haha, very funny. I asked him out subtly... but he said no. Should I ask him again?

Me: Oh... honey... No. Just no. Don't you have any pride?

But I'm sure he likes me? Maybe he's not into going to see that particular movie.

Me: ... I think he's just letting you down gently.

*sniff* But I really like this guy! Maybe he'll change his mind?

Me: I dunno... Maybe. I'm sorry I can't help you =/

***

-_- Why do I get the feeling that somebody, somewhere out there is laughing at me?

***

And I totally saw bus guy again today. Which doesn't make sense, because I thought he transferred unis =/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about you talk to someone other than yourself?

You know, some people don't like watching movies.

gnataes said...

*sheepish*

I wasn't really asking them to the movies... but same principle applies *raises eyebrow*