Sunday 21 June 2009

Finish the sentence meme

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme: http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2009/06/finish-sentence-meme.html

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... gave me the strength to focus on my education, and not on my next relationship.

2. I am listening to... Iron Maiden.

3. I talk... a lot.

4. I love... my family.

5. My best friend/s... is awesome.

6. My first real kiss... was not that great. Actually it was pretty gross. Actually, it put me off of kissing for a month.

7. Love is... a lot of things. A blog's worth of things. It can't be defined in a sentence.

8. Marriage is... great for some people, but probably not for me.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... of themselves, probably.

10. I'll always... be really short.

11. The last time I really cried was because... a stupid, stupid mistake was made.

12. My cell phone... is a brick that has lasted quite some time. =]

13. When I wake up in the morning... I usually stay in bed for another few minutes.

14. Before I go to bed... I brush my teeth. Or check Facebook =/

15. Right now I am thinking about... John Mayer. Well a particular song anyway.

16. Babies are... cute I guess.

17. I get on Myspace... NEVER. MySpace is the cesspool of the internet.

18. Today I... drove to Cabramatta =S

19. Tomorrow I will be... working! Then crossing off some things from my 100 things to do before I die list.

20. I really want to be... an agent of global change. Someday.

7 comments:

Improbable Joe said...

Now I'm listening to Iron Maiden too... thanks a bunch!!

Hootin Anni said...

I like your answer to #7. So true, so true.

I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.

I am Harriet said...

Yeah! Another short person! :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Globage change would be a good thing! Great job. Enjoy your day...

Tofu said...

Tofu is soo gonna steal this *HUG*

Unknown said...

How many blogs do you follow????

gnataes said...

Joe: Woo! Iron Maiden =] Rock on

Anni: yep, popping by right now

Harriet: *hi5* yay for shortness

Bud: thanks Bud

Tofu: I'm looking forward to reading it ^^

Cookies: somewhere between 30 and 40 I think =S