Thursday 29 April 2010

Favourite pokemon?

So much nostalgia involved with this question... gosh where do I start? I actually used to watch the Pokemon series on T.V. and I pretty much fell in love with Meowth from Team rocket. He just had the saddest back story (Well at the time I was 10. Sue me. Actually, don't), and it always struck me as hilariously funny that Meowth was the only Pokemon that could talk (Well... at the time, we're not including the later films and arcs).

Then I got into the game. The original blue version... the first Pokemon I chose was Bulbasaur. I think I got pretty attached to that Bulbasaur, and if I ever lost a battle it was a personal affront.

Then there was Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. I'm pretty sure I started with Torchick with one, then Treecko with the other, then I started the game again with Mudkip. Now while Mudkip (then Marshtomp, and subsequently Swampert) was pure pwnage in battle, I held a soft for Torchic because it was just so darn cute (and it's evolved forms were also pretty rad).

But damn, it's hard to pick a favourite! I think I might go with Torchic because I'm lame like that ^_________^

Ask me anything

No comments: