Sunday 18 April 2010

No one would pay for these thoughts

I learnt at some point that thoughts are just thoughts. They don't define you, they may not even be your real opinion and they are definitely rebuttable.

1) I need help. I still haven't learnt that procrastination has long term negative consequences >=(
2) I don't think about trust issues anymore. If people hurt me, they'll hurt me. I'll just learn not to answer their questions truthfully.
3) Most of my friends are reliable.
4) I'm not replying back to letters due to sheer laziness... and I don't care anymore.
5) Nathan Fillion in Castle is awesome.
6) I'm going to have fun learning to start conversations with people in creative ways.
7) I want to learn how to make mash ups.
8) Bouncing ideas and theories off my family is actually pretty fun. Time consuming, but fun.
9) I can't stand not talking to people. Holidays where I'm stuck at home ARE THE WORST.
10) I got a hair cut. I miss my hair, split ends and all.

3 comments:

Cyan said...

1) When dealing with procrastination I usually incorporate it into my schedules or find ways to work around it, rather than trying to obliterate it completely and getting frustrated when it doesn't work.

6) It is so unbelievably fun... =]

7) Ooh, what sort? Song? Dance? Or both?

9) Extrovert... lol wanna swap?

Ren Imperial said...

lol, i disagree ness

the only reason nobody would pay for these thoughts is because you give them out for free

i think the more appropriate thing to say would be:

"nobody could pay for these thoughts"

:)

gnataes said...

cyan: I've... never thought of working procrastination into my schedule Oo But that sounds like a workable idea. I want to make a song mash up first, because I've been hearing a lot of songs (in different languages) that I think would sound really awesome together. And sometimes, yes I wish I could swap.

Ren: That is true =] What would I do with the money anyway? Although, some thoughts are so interesting that people would pay for them.