Thursday 11 February 2010

*awkward silence*

Yeah, hate when they happen:

- like when you reveal that you know something about someone... except they've never told you... you found out on facebook.

- Or when you blurt out that someone is cute... but you don't actually know them... and they're a shop assistant.

- Or when you realise mid-conversation that you've been spending a lot of time with a certain co-worker... alone... and that you don't want other co-workers to think that something is happening between the two of you... so you stop talking for a bit.

- Or when you bump into a high-school school mate and have a conversation and he keeps looking at his watch... so you tell him you've got to go home.

Yeah. And I thought I'd get less awkward the older I got =/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's only awkward if you think it's awkward.

gnataes said...

It's only awkward for me it I think it's awkward. I'm sure it was plenty awkward for those involved =|