Friday 5 February 2010

I am a pervert.

Probably.

New guy at work. Talks very fast (walks even faster). Kind of witty, sort of pretty. Odd sort of name too.

Has a physique like a shop mannequin. He has the elusive triangle shaped torso. It'd be a very interesting shape to draw if I was was an artist. Except I'm not. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you think about it) he looks rather nice in long sleeved shirts, especially if they're tucked in.

Um.

In other news:

- Pay rise
- Volunteered for Student Mentoring 2010
- Performing for O-week
- Booked tickets for Thailand for the end of the year
- Bought my first pair of high heels with my own money
- Cousins from NZ popped by over the holidays. Went to various places, ate at various restaurants.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you got your pay rise. And you booked your ticket, awesome *blatantly ignores actually topic of post*

gnataes said...

Yes, life is excellent: more money and something to look forward to at the end of the year. And hey, I'd ignore me too on that topic xD