Thursday 25 February 2010

Influential Halfies of my Life

Ange, Sass, and Fil: My bestie from year 2, and onwards and her older and younger sibling. They influenced a lot of the music I listen to now, and general behaviour patterns... like treating friends like literal family. We slept at each other's houses, and they also slept over at my cousin's houses too. Then they disappeared.

Sass says they moved. Whatever. But dance truly unites and reunites people... because she is at uni, and in the dance society with me... as a krumper.

Deewhy: A major primary school obsession/academic+dramatic+dance rival. I say obsession because I was both fascinated by the interest he was receiving from all the girls in the grade, and rival because I wanted to beat his ass at everything.

Cookies: Current bestie, from highschool. Understands my unintelligle mutterings. *sappy emotional stuff*

Bus guy: first cute *and* interesting guy at uni.

Anyway, tl;dr version: OMG childhood friends who I thought had disappeared forever and ever make a sudden, unexpected reappearance in my life. I am having a weird day and thinking weird thoughts.

No comments: