Friday 26 February 2010

A number is a funny thing.

Work guy used a sneaky method of getting my number. He told me that my phone was so old and it was bound to break soon. Then he said he might as well get my number now if I was going to keep my number after getting a new phone... pranking his phone using my phone.

So now I have another... pretty much useless... phone number in my phone. I don't know what to do with it. I want to call him, but maybe I'm supposed to wait or something. It's not like he's going to have any time to see me once he starts uni next week.

Figures he'd leave it to the last day that we'll see each other to get my number. Baka-yaro.

The other useless number I have is Bus guy's number... which I'm totally deleting... like right now.

On the flip-side, I saw Nee-hime today with her BF. That was nice.

I also got paid today. I am getting that much closer to my plane tickets to thailand. yeearr.

No comments: