Monday 15 February 2010

Passive aggressive teaching methods

Gotta love giving 10 year olds what for and a good old beat down speech.

Naw I'm kidding, the kids that I teach are fricking adorable.

I never yell... I just sneak up behind them while they're busy chatting to their neighbour... and remind them in a sweet but sinister voice that they ought to be doing work... and that I'd be watching.

I am a creepy, creepy teacher.

But hey, it shuts the kids up. Rule with the fist of fear, right Machiavelli?

Speaking of work, I may have neglected to mention (okay... I neglected to mention it on purpose) that the new guy at work is approximately 14 months younger than I am.

If I were Christian, I would probably be going to hell.

As it stands, I am not. I am a Buddhist. I will most likely be reborn as a worm. A WORM.

This momentary lapse into silliness was brought to you by Dilmah: Peach Tea + giant spoon of sugar. And pizza.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Be like George- an equal opportunity lover XD
(ParaKiss, if you can't remember)

gnataes said...

You know, I still haven't read/watched that. I have a few days of holidays left so I shall get hopping.

But you know, I googled that... and apparently it means that George is bisexual.

Also... it's unprofessional to see co-workers... or something... not that I've researched thoroughly into this subject... nope... not at all =x