Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas happy haps.

So yesterday Glamaling had a Christmas party that I was invited to, but to which I chose not to attend, for a few reasons:
1) I didn't want to go
2) I was working
3) My camera was broken
4) I had already been out on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this week, and I didn't want to push it with my parents.
5) My parents probably wouldn't let me go, so I told my self I didn't want to go to prevent disappointment.

So instead, I went to work, then came home. I was going to go rockclimbing with my family, but it turns out the place closed at 5, and we got there at 4:30 =S So instead of going rockclimbing, I stayed at home and made kimchi with turnip, which is a new experience. It was just as fun as rockclimbing. Mmm... I can't wait until Saturday, because it'll be ready by then.

So... today is Christmas. I could have been sending off texts to everyone on my mobile phone, or sending off emails, or facebook-wall posting wishing people "merry xmas" but I couldn't be assed. It's a holiday, and I'm not making more work for myself. I have done three constructive things today:
1) Made mango pudding
2) Cleaned my room
3) Made a slideshow of photos

I have done little else but eat, sleep and play guitar.

Yay for holidays.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, have a wonderful yuletide, or midwinter solstice, yada yada. I don't really believe in any of these, but it gives me a free excuse to not do anything. Mmm laziness...

No comments: