Tuesday 16 December 2008

we'll show the world we can dance

I am mildly annoyed right now. My camera is dying... and there's not a lot I can do about it. I don't have enough money to buy a new one right now. Gah. my poor bro, took photos and video at his formal, and it's gone. ALL GONE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah, he's pretty devastated. so devastated he smacked the camera twice... and now the camera will probably die fairly shortly. *cries*

On the bright side of life

1) I've apologised to Wotshisface for being a bitch, and he's accepted. yay! no hard feelings there.
2) I'm allowed out! yay! apparently my dad's two hour lecture wasn't exactly about banning me from going out. It was about how I should actually think before I say stuff... especially if it's hurtful to my mum. >< sorry mum. sorry dad. I've struck a deal, that I can go to all the stuff that's happening before new years, and after that I have to limit my going out to once a week. seems pretty fair to me =)

Now back to mourning the death of my camera. NOOOO!!!! DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Crushed said...

Result!

Enjoy the party season and dance like your life depends on it!

gnataes said...

Yayzorz! =) Funtimes ahead