Friday 5 December 2008

Jamming

I went over to Wren's house today for a jamming session. Wren, M, Cyan, Barney Stinson, Ania, and myself made sweet, sweet music =D It was really fun. We'd talk randomly, and then broke into song for 2o minutes. I remember doing Viva La Vida - Coldplay, Everything - Lifehouse, Runaway - The Corrs, Four chord song tribute, Don't say you love me - M2M, Beautiful - Pete Murray, Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys, The Tetris theme, The Final fantasy fight scene theme, simple and clean - Utada Hikaru, Semi-Charmed Life - Third eye Blind, Love song - Amiel, Don't panic - Coldplay, Misery Business - Paramore, and a lot of random stuff... Music makes me so happy. Even if I'm in a really bad mood, singing or listening to music will generally make me feel better. =]

No comments: