Saturday 6 December 2008

Random thoughts accumulated from the past few days

1) Lief needs help. He probably has stopped taking his antidepressants.
2) I can't trust M. I still love her, and have fun with her, but I can't trust her anymore.
3) Most of my friends are unreliable.
4) I'm not replying back to letters due to sheer laziness... and I don't care anymore.
5) BarneyStinson is pretty awesome.
6) I don't want to be open with people anymore. I used to tell everyone various things, and now I don't want to tell anyone anything.
7) I want to make more music.
8) My family can't act as my confidant.
9) I can't stand to talk to Lief anymore. He saps my strength.
10) I'm losing Lief. But maybe I should be letting go anyway.
11) I have no one to talk to about this.
12)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, we'll work this out soon. Check your emails if you haven't already.

Crushed said...

I guess that's why we blog- to talk about stuff and know it's kind of safe, because it's anonymous.

gnataes said...

yep, that's why i blog i guess =/